Perry Hall Christian School Requirements
Perry Hall Christian will begin accepting applications on Monday, October 16th, for the 2024-2025 school year.
Special Note for early decision for 6th grade applicants: All applications must be submitted along with supporting documents by December 15. Interview and assessments must be completed by January 15. Decisions will be emailed by January 20. If accepted, 2 weeks will be given to make an enrollment commitment; at that time, a $750 non-refundable deposit ($100 reduced enrollment fee, $650 towards 2024-2025 tuition) will be required to hold your spot in the 6th grade class. Please contact email@example.com with questions.
Application, interview and assessment must be completed to be considered for review. A non-refundable $500 fee will be required within 2 weeks of your acceptance. (This fee is a $400 tuition deposit towards your first payment and a $100 enrollment fee.)
- Subscribe to the Statement of Faith of Perry Hall Christian School (PHCS)
- Parents must be fully committed and engaged in their child’s education and spiritual formation.
- The student has a sufficiently positive record of conduct and behavioral adjustment to school to ensure success at PHCS.
- The student must exhibit the capability of being able to satisfactorily fulfill the rigorous educational program of PHCS.
- Students in grades 5-12 must express a desire to attend PHCS.
- Students applying for Kindergarten must be five years old as of September 1 of the school year for which they are applying. Likewise, students applying for K4 must be four years old as of September 1 of the school year for which they are applying.
Documents needed to prepare for your application
- Last Year’s Final Report Card
- Current Year’s Report Card
- Most Recent Achievement Test Results
Perry Hall Christian School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship, athletic programs, or other school-administrated programs.