Perry Hall Christian School Requirements
Perry Hall Christian is excited to announce early acceptance decisions to 5th and 9th grades for the 2023-24 school year. Families with students entering 5th and 9th may apply beginning October 15, 2022, and receive an admissions decision by January 31. Application, interview and assessment must be completed to be considered for review. A non-refundable $500 fee will be required within 2 weeks of your acceptance. (This fee is a $400 tuition deposit towards your first payment and a $100 enrollment fee.)
- Subscribe to the Statement of Faith of Perry Hall Christian School (PHCS)
- Parents must be fully committed and engaged in their child’s education and spiritual formation.
- The student has a sufficiently positive record of conduct and behavioral adjustment to school to ensure success at PHCS.
- The student must exhibit the capability of being able to satisfactorily fulfill the rigorous educational program of PHCS.
- Students in grades 5-12 must express a desire to attend PHCS.
- For 2023-24 school year, we will be unable to accept new students with IEP/IFSP/504 plans.
- Students applying for Kindergarten must be five years old as of September 1 of the school year for which they are applying. Likewise, students applying for K4 must be four years old as of September 1 of the school year for which they are applying.
Documents needed to prepare for your application
- Last Year’s Final Report Card
- Current Year’s Report Card
- Most Recent Achievement Test Results
Perry Hall Christian School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship, athletic programs, or other school-administrated programs.